Lundin Golf Club offers some of the finest examples of links holes in Scotland
The course remains largely as it was some 100 years ago. The first five holes are in classic links tradition proceeding from the Clubhouse to the Mile Dyke. Players then cross the now extinct railway line and play the nine ‘newer' (1908) James Braid designed holes. Back across the railway, the last four holes revert to pure links. Not long by modern standards, Lundin nonetheless presents a thorough test of the golfer’s skills.
For many years Lundin was a worthy host to the Final Qualifying stages of The Open when it was held in St. Andrews.